Date Recognized: July 16, 2019
Sector: Community & Faith-Based Organization
Arboreta, LLC joined Live Well San Diego as a recognized partner on July 16, 2019. Arboreta, LLC supports Live Well San Diego’s vision of creating safe, healthy and thriving communities by increasing the capacity of community-based organizations to advocate for their communities through increased sustainability and improved collaboration.
Arboreta’s mission is to strengthen the capacity of organizations doing good by combining authentic partnerships and practical tools to achieve measurable results.
Since 2015, Arboreta, LLC has been a women and minority owned consulting firm focused on strengthening organizations and extending their capacity to do good work for the betterment of communities nationwide through a variety of tailored professional services. Arboreta values authentic partnerships and works to connect their partner organizations to one another for mutual benefit and connects them to the many organizations in the County of San Diego working to promote health equity and social justice through advocacy for policies and environmental changes that will improve the safety, health, and well-being of their communities
Arboreta, LLC is committed to advancing Live Well San Diego into the future in the following ways:
· Enhancing the capacity of health care and social service providers to work effectively with communities most impacted by health disparities by offering free and fee-based technical assistance and trainings.
· Strengthening organizations through a variety of tailored professional services such as strategic planning, community outreach, training and program development.
· Conducting annual trainings on the Resident Leadership Academy curriculum, which prepares leaders to educate their community on social determinants of health and empower their community to create policy and environmental changes that will improve health outcomes.
· Supporting the sustainability of advocacy organizations by providing fundraising and marketing services to ensure organizations have the funding they need to continue their work.
· Providing services in research, development, and evaluation of programs and advocacy campaigns to help organizations spend their limited resources effectively.