PATH San Diego became a Live Well San Diego recognized partner on June 21, 2018. Its 14-floor service and residential community in downtown San Diego focuses on empowering people living on the streets move into permanent housing. Its vision is to end homelessness for individuals, families, and communities.
PATH San Diego provides a wide range of services to meet the unique needs of all the individuals they serve. Some of the services include:
• 150 interim units
• 73 permanent supportive housing units
• Supportive employment services for homeless veterans
• Rapid rehousing for veterans and civilians
• Street outreach services
• A co-located Family Health Center which includes mental health and medical services
• more than two dozen supportive service providers, all conveniently located in one building.
Since 2013, they have helped more than 7,500 people move off the streets and into permanent homes. They have more than 25 locations throughout California, provide services in more than 140 cities, and on average help 23 people each week move into a permanent home.