Love Your Heart was launched in San Diego County in 2012, and through grassroots collaboration has grown to include partners in a wide array of sectors — including government agencies, non-profits, businesses, schools and universities, faith-based organizations, healthcare organizations, and fire and emergency medical services agencies — as well as expanded to sites across the United States and Mexico.
Start Your Own Love Your Heart Event
Interested in coordinating a Love Your Heart event in your hometown? Organizations from all over the country are invited to “Join the Heart Health Movement.” Our online Love Your Heart Digital Toolkit offers a variety of templates and instructions for launching your own blood pressure screening day.
- Site Registration Now Open
- Media Kick-Off Announcement
- Media Kick-Off Announcement 2
- Media Kick-Off Reminder
- Site Coordinator Information Request
- Site Coordinator Trainings, Guides and Educational Materials
- Trainings and Supply Pick-Up
- Internal Communication reː Supply Pick-Ups
- Invitation to Participate in LYH
- Invitation to Individuals to Participate in LYH
- Day of Invitation to Participate
- Day of Communication & Alternative Sites
- Thank you for Participating
Multiple formats of the above documents exist and are available upon request.